Sales enablement is a critical part of every product marketer's job. Ensuring reps and partners are prepared for the “three-foot “conversation –when sitting across from a buyer – can often make or break a successful product launch.
But just having the right product and coming up with the right messaging is not enough to ensure success. We often see the following challenges faced by product marketers during launch:
- The inability to get the field’s time and attention and consume the learning required to position a solution successfully.
- A lack of understanding the competencies required to ensure reps have both the ability and confidence to sell a new offering.
- No attention paid to first line managers and the critical roles they play in coaching and training reps with new offerings.
- No formal certification or assessment process to ensure reps are “conversation ready”.
STR can help address these and other issues with a suite of offerings and services focused on turning new product strategy into revenue. Our solutions take a competency-based approach to enabling your salespeople. Specifically:
- Our SKILLbuild® sales effectiveness platform. This SaaS-based tool allows you to map, assess, and develop the critical competencies to be mastered and executed in the field by your salespeople. SKILLbuild® will help in the delivery of learning to your reps, and just as importantly, assess reps for competency mastery – ensuring your reps are competent and confident to execute in the field. SKILLbuild® also provides sales managers with dashboards to help track reps against mastery, and allows the ability to create individual learning paths.
- We have a number of solutions designed for the FLSM and the critical role they play in leading product launches. These include STR POWERsessions® – a digital toolkit that provides a FLSM everything they need to lead a 1-2-hour training intervention that focuses on getting reps ready to sell a new offering. POWERsessions® are ideal for ensuring that managers use a consistent message to their reps – and enables them to lead through example. Additionally, we offer our FLSMuniversity, essentially a plug-and-play onboarding system for your managers that prepares them for their roles as coach, trainer, leader, performance manager and recruiter.
- Professional and creative services. Including a competency mapping workshop to help identify and tag the critical competencies that will be needed for field execution, and access to an award-winning team of designers who can help you create customized training solutions leveraging the latest in learning design and modalities.